your life’s not a privilegeto be taken away by the state,
who never done you any favours anyway.
an eye for an eye, and one day we will all be blind.
the time is now the world must change.
what would you know about those forced into this life,
where every day is hard but you still have to try.
no future in sight, and yet you let the convicts fry.
what the h-ll’s happening in your mind?
filaments - life's not a privilege lyrics are property and copyright of their owners and provided for educational purposes and personal use only.
- exotic animal petting zoo – these people refuse to believe that the lake is bottomless lyrics
- explosions in the sky – day six lyrics
- exilia – little girl in a world lyrics
- everybody was in the french resistance now – (i’m so) waldo p. emerson jones lyrics
- evoken – suffer a martyr’s trial (procession at dusk) lyrics