alice cooper – luney tune lyrics
i slipped into my jeans
lookin hard and feelin mean
i took a spit at the moon
it’s all in this luney tune
just a little insane
a couple shots, i can’t feel no pain
hey, where have i been?
and who are these scary men?
is this all real?
is this all necessary?
or it this a joke?
i don’t regret at all
they locked me up for good
pinned me against the wall
i can’t find the exit
i quit lookin for doors
i stole a razor from the commissary
i just couldn’t take it no more
i’m swimmin in blood
like a rat on a sewer floor
no longer insane
just part of this crazy dream
- alice cooper – how you gonna see me now lyrics
- alice cooper – hurricane years lyrics
- alice cooper – i am the future lyrics
- alice cooper – i better be good lyrics
- alice cooper – i just wanna be god lyrics
- alice cooper – i like girls lyrics
- alice cooper – i love america lyrics
- alice cooper – i love the dead lyrics
- alice cooper – i never cry lyrics
- alice cooper – i never wrote those songs lyrics