bethany dillon – the way i come to you lyrics
“the way i come to you”
day turned to night
you breathed your last
blood flowed from your side
all of god in a young man
who gave away his life
you loved me
when i was your enemy
and you chose me
when i didn’t believe
you drank the cup that was all filled up….
with my punishment and shame….
from the garden to the empty tomb….
the way i come to you forever changed….
a crushing burden on our backs
the words hang in the air
“his blood be on us and our children”
still, you forgave us there
jesus, perfect through suffering….
jesus, our merciful high priest….
the weakness of god is mighty….
and the foolishness of his love has saved me….
- blessthefall – stay still lyrics
- ghostface killah – forever lyrics
- mr hudson – time lyrics
- vertical horizon – the middle ground lyrics
- barlow girl – hello sunshine lyrics
- edward sharpe and the magnetic zeros – up from below lyrics
- athlete – the getaway lyrics
- icp insane clown posse – go shaggz lyrics
- smile empty soul – o’lord lyrics
- pitbull – full of shit lyrics