ellie goulding – believe me lyrics
listen, i can hear a voice,
i need a helping hand,
just to beat the void.
i need a mission,
a dream to stop me talking to myself
and now the silence is broken,
and my soul is to sell
i need to pick up the peices
to scatter to the wind
hold the city to your ears
you can hear the wind come in
but you change the world with a
sond and you can’t make it right when it’s
i can’t stop this music travelling round with
me wherever i go, it’s playing for you.
i can’t stop this voice unravelling round
me whatever i do. it’s talking to you
the world dances to the rhythm of its own
heart beating for you, however you lose
so speak to me – believe me.
don’t let it slip, through your fingertips.
when there’s a ghost,
don’t try to reason with it
because now i’m tired, i’m weird,
so i won’t miss a think.
i rope my words out to dry
and i’ve forgotted what to sing
but you can’t change the world
with a song and you can’t make it right
when it’s wrong
if that’s what it was to you,
then that’s what it was to me.
- the beatles – dear prudence lyrics
- shayne ward – nobody knows lyrics
- anita baker – caught up in the rapture lyrics
- the beatles – helter skelter lyrics
- fm static – tonight lyrics
- lykke li – everybody but me lyrics
- plain white t s – come back to me lyrics
- plain white t s – take me away lyrics
- the beatles – for no one lyrics
- aretha franklin – respect lyrics