heather headley – home lyrics
when i think of home i think of a place where there’s love overflowing
i wish i were home, i wish i was back here with the things i’ve been knowing.
and that makes the tall gr-ss bend into leaning,
suddenly the raindrops that fall have meaning.
sprinkling the scene, makes it all clear.
maybe there’s a chance for me to go back,
now that i, i have some direction.
it sure would be nice for me to go back home
where there’s love and affection.
and maybe i can convince time to slow up
giving me the time i need in my life to grow up.
time, be my friend, help me start again.
suddenly the world’s gonna change its face
but still i, i’ll know where i’m going.
and i have had my mind spread around in sp-ce
and yet i, i’ve watched it growing.
and i whisper, god, please, don’t make it hard
to know the things we should believe.
tell me, should we try instead, should we run away
or is it better just to let things meet.
living here, in this brand new world might be a fantasy
but it’s thought me a lot, so it’s real, it’s real, it’s real to me.
we must look inside our hearts to find
a world full of love, like yours, like mine.
- nelly furtado – waiting for the night lyrics
- nelly furtado – end of the world lyrics
- dmx – cold world lyrics
- nelly furtado – high life lyrics
- melissa etheridge – a sacred heart lyrics
- melissa etheridge – be real lyrics
- tinashe – who am i working for? lyrics
- go radio – the ending lyrics
- go radio – lost and found lyrics
- go radio – close the distance lyrics