hellyeah – wm free lyrics
i’ve always been the outcast. i wasn’t built to conform
my defense is darkness to build the walls,
that keep me seperated from the norm
pin the target on my back,
poverty dictates the way.
condemned to die for diverse belief,
bible belt slapped across my face.
i’ll be the gift, i’ll be the martyr,for you all.
another man, misunderstood, the nailed onto a cross.
time, trick or a lie? the past is just a memory,
the future just a booking to die.
free, truth or philosophy? 18 years of stolen now
from me, finally, west memphis free!
so i listen to metallica, so i listen to slayer,
that doesn’t make me a predator,
just your escape goat killer.
so i dress in black,
turned on by things you’d never understand.
cast your stones and stand against
everything your god’s spoken.
and i’ll be the gift, i’ll be the martyr, to you all,
just another man misunderstood, crucified for your loss.
the only similarity, between all of you and me,
would be absolutely nothing.
you took it all away, for no f-ckin reason,
you made it look so easy, and justice fails again.
you cost me everything, for what f-cking reason
you never questioned.
the guilt you put on my. lost freedom.
- sophie b hawkins – dream st & chance lyrics
- sophie b hawkins – red bird lyrics
- hellyeah – war in me lyrics
- hellyeah – band of brothers lyrics
- hellyeah – rage/burn lyrics
- hellyeah – drink drank drunk lyrics
- hellyeah – bigger god lyrics
- hellyeah – between you and nowhere lyrics
- hellyeah – why does it always lyrics
- missy higgins – set me on fire lyrics