lemar – soulman lyrics
i ain’t trying to be no gangster, i ain’t trying to be no hustler,
just remember i’m a soul singer.
might be rolling with my posse,
my jeans might be hanging baggy,
just remember i’m a soul singer,
i’m a soul man
bring me your pain and i’ll find you a melody,
tell em your fears baby and i’ll sing you the remedy,
don’t let the sun go down without thinking about me,
i’m that doctor you call, just when you fall,
sweeping you off your feet, yeah!
lend me your heart, tell me just where you wanna go,
i can make you dance, or just cry at home alone,
when sweet love is leaving, gotta find somewhere to be,
have no fear, i’m right here,
all roads lead to me.
if you need some s-xual healing (wake up, wake uo, wake up, wake up),
if you htink it’s time to let it go (get up, get up, get up, get up),
if your house is not home,
i’ll wipe the tracks from your tears,
let’s stay together through the years.
find me a melody. listen!
give me some marvin!
give me some luther!
give me some stevie!
with a little smokey!
hit me with teddy!
give me some otis!
show me some gladys!
where’s my aretha?
oh, i’ll show you a remedy!
- nas – bridging the gap lyrics
- randy travis – angels lyrics
- relient k – i celebrate the day lyrics
- ani difranco – seeing eye dog lyrics
- nas – suicide bounce lyrics
- nas – nazareth savage lyrics
- beanie sigel – gotta have it lyrics
- the faint – i disappear lyrics
- ludacris – virgo lyrics
- t i – get ya shit together lyrics