meg dia – my ugly mouth lyrics
“my ugly mouth”
why is it always the ones we love we try and hide and give our laughter to perfect strangers?
why oh why did i say those words when i saw your face and the way it hurt, i couldn’t stop it.
do you think i enjoy this? oh no.. please don’t confirm it. it’s not truthful.
my ugly mouth.
d-mn those words that come out.
don’t dare point the finger, don’t accept the consequence, it’s not my fault.
my ugly mouth,
turn it all inside out.
wanna tell you i love you, all i’m hearing is monsters saying, “get out, get out, get out.”
what if i told you every night i watch your face by candle light, silent and your protector.
it’s sad to say you’ll never know all the nights i never slept at all, just wanted to know you.
not proud of my temper. oh no.. don’t give up on me. i’m doing better.
won’t you leave me alone?
(won’t you stay?)
won’t you get up and go?
(you’re my only love.)
i don’t love you no more. i don’t love you more
- goo goo dolls – something for the rest of us lyrics
- trey songz – made to be together lyrics
- robyn – handle me lyrics
- hey monday – josey lyrics
- the weepies – hard to please lyrics
- mac miller – class president lyrics
- stone sour – let’s be honest lyrics
- robyn – with every heartbeat lyrics
- gucci mane – bite me lyrics
- heart – magic man lyrics