the dangerous summer – parachute lyrics
take the reigns again. it was a pleasure to finally fall asleep without a stir out there with tons of burns. i get a lost sensation sent through my brain and hands. i know i better escape that part of me before i learn i can’t stand the counter turn. it’s still a nerve i can’t figure out.
i will wake up fine in a place i love by myself. yeah, it took some time, but at least i’m clear out of h-ll. i feel it coming on.
â€¨i parachute alone. i’m a life that’s not worth saving. it’s apparent i won’t slow down yet. i take control of that feeling you don’t care to believe in. i’m blind, but i’m still leading. i’m finding modern healing is sold in the dark for some of us.
â€¨a strong sleep to sedatives; i fear i firmly hide from it all now to quell the burn. i won’t take the sound i heard. i’m going to find my own way to drown.
â€¨hold my hands out like i’m starting to break . i’m seeing now what i’m doing to the people around me. i’m not supposed to care this much. i ask myself; yeah, who am i? well, to anything, have i lost my health? i still harbor all my anger. i’ve been staring at the color in my veins, how they stay, how i still feel i’m tired, but awake. somewhere out there there is someone thinking of what i haven’t gave them yet and feeling that i can’t in my disarray.
- sublime with rome – same old situation lyrics
- blake shelton – god gave me you lyrics
- lil wayne – tunechi’s back lyrics
- luke bryan – been there, done that lyrics
- chris young – save water, drink beer lyrics
- 3 doors down – heaven lyrics
- colbie caillat – all of you lyrics
- pop evil – purple lyrics
- we the kings – the secret to new york lyrics
- sublime with rome – pch lyrics